Barrell Bourbon Batch #33 5-Years
- A blend of 5, 6, 7, and 9-year-old barrels
- Sourced from Kentucky, Indiana, and Tennessee; blended and bottled in Louisville, Kentucky by Barrel Craft Spirits
- A selection of high-rye barrels with stone fruit, black pepper, and nutmeg notes, and a selection of high-corn barrels vatted for their rich butterscotch, coffee, and citrus profile were blended and rested for 2 months before incrementally rebalancing
- The nose leads with pear and lemon meringue along with jasmine, dandelion, toasted macadamia nut, and a whisp of mesquite smoke; on the palate, apple and candied grapefruit peel transition to confectionary baking spice notes of cocoa powder, allspice, and star anise; the finish is mineralic, showing limestone and salt water-taffy with floral undertones of geranium, elderflower, and chamomile.
- Non-chill filtered; bottled at a cask strength of 58.3% ABV