El Portalón Rueda Verdejo El Portalin 2018
From the winery:
- Wine made exclusively with Verdejo grapes from vineyards planted on sandy soils and with altitudes above 800m.
- Very light pressing to obtain the wort tear. Controlled fermentation at 14ºC for 20 days.
- Straw yellow with light greenish tones. Clean and bright.
- Great expressivity on the nose mixing varietal aromas with hay, fennel with aromas of tropical fruits.
- Explosive in mouth, unctuous and with a long and silky finish, a slightly bitter finish characteristic of the Segovian “Verdejo” grape.